johnathon price

Participant count
  • Participants list
Wait What? What did he do?

He was trying to get 16-17 year old girls to stay in his hotel with him in Daytona during SBN. He did get one to. One of his videos he uploaded years ago he had one of the 17 year old girls riding around with him when he got pulled over at like 3am. I knew her personally but am not going to say her name. Don't care if people believe me or not but quite a few people that live here know it was true. There are been many other things he has done hinting to him being into underage girls.

He was trying to get 16-17 year old girls to stay in his hotel with him in Daytona during SBN. He did get one to. One of his videos he uploaded years ago he had one of the 17 year old girls riding around with him when he got pulled over at like 3am. I knew her personally but am not going to say her name. Don't care if people believe me or not but quite a few people that live here know it was true. There are been many other things he has done hinting to him being into underage girls.

He said his age limit for girls is, "eleventeen!" If they aren't at least eleventeen, then, he moves on. 😂

Damn. That would be a messed up situation. I too like young women but I limit to legal. That's national legal (18) not NC or GA (16).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.