jl w7 13 vs. mtx 9515

on what amp??? In which type of box??? There are several different factors in deciding what is "better" in SQ and SPL. You just can't ask is sub A better than sub B. Need more info to make a better conclusion...

Jon

i would go with jl but i havent heard the mtx personally but from experience the mtx wont stand a chance with jl
You haven't head the MTX, but it won't stand a chance against the JL? Somehow the square block isn't going in the circle hole here ...

Listen to both subs. Decide for yourself. It's a tough choice if you don't do that..

- Steve

which sub would have a better spl and sq?
Dernit, I knew this was coming.

The recent talk about the MTX 9500 series, and the JL w7....

Equals?

Dun Dun-Dun!!!....

The Dreaded, and oh so played out "versus thread". LOL, just kidding, sort of.

-------

Better SPL? In what? A sealed box?

A vented box? Tuned to what?

With what power?

Better SQ? I don't care what anyone tells you, an MTX RFL could sound better to YOU than a W7. That's all on YOU.

I literally think me beating on a table sounds better than ANY L7 I've heard.

What if I told you to go buy a table and put it in your trunk? Hey, no amp necessary! And it'll sound better than an L7! Would you do it?

We MIGHT be able to set you str8 with an anwer SPL wise, but not likely with "SQ".

BTW, don't take it the wrong way. I'm just being sarcastic, sort of....lol

I literally think me beating on a table sounds better than ANY L7 I've heard.

What if I told you to go buy a table and put it in your trunk? Hey, no amp necessary! And it'll sound better than an L7! Would you do it?

LOL....wow that was funny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.