JL Box design differences?

Participant count
  • Participant list

djpheer
10+ year member

What is the differnce sound whise between the JL box desighns... "normal" "db monster" and "purist"?? I am looking to build my box based upon one of these but i dont know which one is best. How are they different? I would rather clean, hard bass hits rather then long boomy ones. I am just gona be running one JL 12 w6 v1 with a JL 250/1 amp in a ported box in the back of a neon. Which one would work best for me? Thanks.

It depends on what type of sound your looking for. If you want it to be really loud and don't care much about sound quality, than go with the db monster design. If sound quality is more important and you don't care if it's loud, than go with the purest . The normal design is right inbetween and for most people the best way to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.