Jl audio or ds 18 exl 6x9

Participant count
  • Participant list

tjbanik74

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone i have a chance too get 4 jl audio 6x9 im currently running 4 ds 18 exl 6x9 they a very nice if u was me would u switch too the jl audio my sub is jl and my amp is jl rd900/5 amp that is why im considering it please help me deside im at a stand still on it thank u for all ur knowledge and help everyone

Personally would take JL Audio over anything that is DS all day long. But you pay for JL Audio as they can be expensive.

If you want to upgrade take a look around at Stevens Audio on Facebook he does really nice speakers all around. Could be a chance to do 6.5 components up front if you wanted to from him or JL and go active.

Hi everyone i have a chance too get 4 jl audio 6x9 im currently running 4 ds 18 exl 6x9 they a very nice if u was me would u switch too the jl audio my sub is jl and my amp is jl rd900/5 amp that is why im considering it please help me deside im at a stand still on it thank u for all ur knowledge and help everyone
If the JLs are not entry level, then do not torture yourself, just go for it. You already enjoyed those DS18s. In case you do not like them, the probability at getting the DS18s at a lower price than the JLs is higher.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...