Jeeper07 doomed from the start!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SoundNewb
10+ year member

Wow don't know what to say here, strangest transaction yet.

8/27/2006

started out on yahoo

HU for sale Hu for sale

ahhh shiney HU soundnewb like must buy!

How much shipped to my house? 65 with paypal fees! Alright done!

Can you ship it USPS? Sure I can! Cool! Paypal sent! Paypal received! Please let me know when it ships and give me a tracking number if you'd be so kind!

(wait's patiently for HU to arrive)

08-30-2006, 03:50 PM

soundnewb

Did the radio get shipped?

Quote:

SoundNewb

Just check'n and if so how did you ship it? I like to know sometimes the mail person just throws the stuff on my steps so I like to be prepared! Thanks!

jeeper07

the radio went out today wont be there for a few days

08-30-2006, 03:51 PM

SoundNewb

UPS or USPS?

jeeper07

ups

09-07-2006, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by SoundNewb

Hey you wouldn't happen to have the tracking number for my package would ya? That thing is taking forever to get here! Just wanna make sure those numb nuts at ups are doing there job!

jeeper07

sorry i ship through work so sometimes they dont pick it up the day it gets there... no tracking number should be there soon tho

09-11-2006, 12:07 PM

Quote:

SoundNewb

I'm not sure how ya shipped the HU but it still has not arrived??? You may want to check into this to make sure it did ship out. The speakers I got from lpman18 only took 5 days and that was from Cali. Shipped Aug. 30th and it's now Sept. 11 your only in IN.? LMK what you find out.

jeeper07

ill pay the ups i dropped it off at today... sorry for the wait this place has had a few prbolems lately with my packages... took 2 weeks to get to west virginia ill give em an earful today

09-12-2006, 08:18 PM

Nothing today did you find out what's going on with the package? LMK if you hear anything! I'll let you know if it arrives tomorrow.

jeeper07

yea i went in there... turns out they hadnt even shipped it yet.......... sorry for the wait man im never goin that route again. itll be there in 4 days according to them tho

09-13-2006, 08:11 PM

I thought you shipped it through the place you worked??? Ahhhh what does it matter now if it's on it's way then so be it.

jeeper07

i went to the place where the packages go to to be processed...

09-18-2006, 11:45 PM

Quote:

SoundNewb

What do ya think the chances of me seeing ups tomorrow? If it doesn't show tomorrow I'll be needing the phone number of the hack place that it was shipped from I'd like to have a talk with them. I'll let you know.

jeeper07

if u want ur money back ill just send it back... i dont feel like u trying to mess with me over 60 bucks if it gets there send the 60 back ??

SoundNewb

It's all about the shipping service that place *****. They need to be told that. I've read your refs and have no reason to not trust you. At this point it's the service I don't trust. It sat for a week while they tripped over it who's to say it's not still sitting there? Tomorrow is day 4 not including the weekend we shall see if they got it right this time.

09-19-2006, 11:32 PM

jeeper07

yo man im just gonna pay u back the 60 bucks if it gets there send the money or deck back... ive had a death in the family and dont have time to mess with it. sorry it didnt work out. this is the first time anything has ever gone wrong ... what a shitty week

09-20-2006, 12:37 AM

jeeper07

check your paypal dont have time to mess with this sorry about all the lost time....

So paypal was sent with a message saying if the HU shows just send 30 back. Radio never showed not sure what happened there. I would love to know if Joe ever finds out. Still wish he would give me the number to that place. I still want to ***** at them. So I would have to say this was the most lousy transaction on caraudio for me yet. (And I'm sure this is the same for Joe). So as you can see his Rep stands and you don't have to worry about your money you will get it back. Now if he uses that place again well you may just get your money back LOL. Anyhoot just thought I'd leave some feedback!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SoundNewb

10+ year member
SoundNewb
New Hampshire
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views