JBL Amps MS-A1004 and MS-A5001

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Item(s) for Sale:

2 JBL MS-A1004 and 3 JBL MS-A5001

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Items were bought brand new except for one MS-A1004. Never been hooked up, still in the box since the day I bought them. If you would like pics of the amps, please feel free to text me Five62, three9six, six77two. I will post more pics up later, they're in the garage right now and I don't feel like taking them out at this time.

Price:

200 shipped for each amp. Buy more and I'll do my best to cut you a good deal. Shipping is however you want it, through whichever carrier you want (within reasons), since you're paying for it

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

JBL MS-A1004 4-channel car amplifier — 100 watts RMS x 4 at Crutchfield.com

JBL MS-A5001 Mono subwoofer amplifier — 500 watts RMS x 1 at Crutchfield.com

Item Pictures:

https://goo.gl/photos/f2EDz5kHFnyUw7oEA

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the premium account pays for itself when you have multiple high dollar SQ items. I did it to sell a gladen xl150c amp and it sold within two days. Cancelled it right away on paypal recurring charges and was pretty hassle free.

Its only 100 posts for classifieds on Diyma. The 1004 might be a good deal, but i just picked up an a5001 for 130 on Diyma and sonix has them 'new' for 199. But ill keep a look out for anyone wanting these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.