JBL A5055 Install Question

Participant count
  • Participants list

WinterRanger

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
It’s been a long time since I did an install. Just purchased a RAV4 non JBL. I upgraded the speakers and now I’m working on the amp. I bought a JBL A5055 5 channel amp. I also bought a Audio Control LC2i 2 channel converter. When I get it the 2 channels are main and sub. The inputs on the amp are RCA Front, Rear, and Sub. I’m guessing I have to use an RCA Y to feed both front and rear from the 1 main channel on the converter.

My question is does anyone know if I provide inputs on just the Front to this particular amp, will that provide signal for the rear channels as well?

How is the amplifier ?
im planning to buy a one

it’s great. Sounds great. Didn’t used a low pass filter or anything. Paired with JBL Club speakers and a stadium hub sub. It all sounds really good. I would suggest buying from Crutchfield. I had to return my first one because one of the speaker connectors wouldn’t accept the screw. Like it was stripped out. Turns out Crutchfield and JBL have an agreement in place. Crutchfield was able to handle my advanced exchange for a new one under warranty.

it’s great. Sounds great. Didn’t used a low pass filter or anything. Paired with JBL Club speakers and a stadium hub sub. It all sounds really good. I would suggest buying from Crutchfield. I had to return my first one because one of the speaker connectors wouldn’t accept the screw. Like it was stripped out. Turns out Crutchfield and JBL have an agreement in place. Crutchfield was able to handle my advanced exchange for a new one under warranty.
Perfect thats what i wanted to heard.
Can you share me what models you have used , speakers, subs with model codes. im also planning to go with this amp.
ive already open a thread and waiting for response. check here
thank you in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...