Is Wolfram going out of business? Worth pre ordering an AW 9K?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kyle.gardner00

CarAudio.com Newbie
New York
Hi there, gonna be pushing 3 x15s on an 80ah lithium bank. Have been looking at amps to power them good and the AW9K seems to be the best deal for a solid Korean board that puts out over 6k... any input on the company? I heard they were going out of business awhile ago but that nay have changed

Stay away from wolfram. I have plenty of it unfortunately and it’s a poorly run company at best. They are Zenon glad -bridge boards which are decent but getting customers to pay in advance for the manufacture is a joke. Only one there now that knows his stuff is Sparky.

Lulz. Nothing wrong with pre orders. Sundown used to do the same thing. All new companies do. Better stay away from Sundown!
But… once you have the money why would a company not invest in having stock on the shelves themselves? The concept of pre-orders is usually for a startup to get stuff done until they can stock their own product. To not stock your own product and continue to have customers pay for the manufacture of the amplifiers, and then wait months, is not something I think is right. I have more Wolfram gear right now than I do Sundown btw.

But… once you have the money why would a company not invest in having stock on the shelves themselves? The concept of pre-orders is usually for a startup to get stuff done until they can stock their own product. To not stock your own product and continue to have customers pay for the manufacture of the amplifiers, and then wait months, is not something I think is right. I have more Wolfram gear right now than I do Sundown btw.
Well there was a pandemic soo...? Or hell maybe he spent all on hookers and blow. Either way I wouldn't hesitate to order. I have no use for one and even thought about it.

Well there was a pandemic soo...? Or hell maybe he spent all on hookers and blow. Either way I wouldn't hesitate to order. I have no use for one and even thought about it.
Well I know the owner is buying Tesla trucks and doing anything but investing in stocking shelves. The risk is no ETA and possibly getting money caught up in something that may not ever come through now. Especially if the “silent partner” decides to “break in” again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kyle.gardner00

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kyle.gardner00
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views