Is this out yet?

Participant count
  • Participants list
I just want more power without paying retail for the SS4B since my hookup closed shop. I can bridge 4 of these channels to the mids. The tweeters are fine with 100 per

I just want more power without paying retail for the SS4B since my hookup closed shop. I can bridge 4 of these channels to the mids. The tweeters are fine with 100 per
those DD 4 channels are pretty beastly, tuned one up in a setup recently with DD german mids and tweets ran active. Its both powerful and undistorted even when pushed hard.

I was pretty disappointed in how low power 99% of their 4 channels were. Same with the Hertz amps. 4 channels with 60 watts per channel?? Should at-least have 125x4s.

I was pretty disappointed in how low power 99% of their 4 channels were. Same with the Hertz amps. 4 channels with 60 watts per channel?? Should at-least have 125x4s.
HDP and Mille are 150x4

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

those DD 4 channels are pretty beastly, tuned one up in a setup recently with DD german mids and tweets ran active. Its both powerful and undistorted even when pushed hard.
I’m sure it is. It’s mine with way more power and the same size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date