Is that my Brahma on the doorstep?

EarDrummin.
10+ year member

Is this my Brahma?
Wanaque, NJ
Yeah, it is.

You'd think I'd be jumping for joy about getting it back. The truth is, I hooked it up, listened to it, and went inside.

There must be something very wrong with me, but everytime I look at it, think about it, listen to it... I feel sickened by it. Over the months I've tried quite hard to tune the frustration straight out of my head. It placed such an impact on my mental state, I feel like taking the driver and my video camera.. and start toying with lighter fluid. I feel this may make the headache go away.

My car is going in for another transmission replacement on Monday. It takes about a month for them to get the car back to me. Immediately after I get it back, it's going in another shop for engine work. 3 days after I get my Brahma back, the car goes. Ha ha ha, the irony! *cries*

Sent: October 13, 2003.

Received: April 2, 2004.

That *****, I've never really had any trouble with them but I usually deal with visionary audio.

If you do decide to blow it up but some firecrackers up the pole vent :veryhappy .

so your saying it took adire 6 months to fix your brahma? what the hell could they have been doing the past 6 months? before you set fire to it i could find a good home for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/angel.gif.fa7795fff6653f4381ba158c55a48b74.gif

i will take it off your hands for the same cost as the tools of destruction would have been //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i know how you feel tho man......sometimes i get the urge to destroy stuff but a brahma is out of the question man.

Well, I'm glad that you at least got it back in one piece and that it works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

glad u finally got ur sub. if i was u, i would sell it in a second. maybe listen to it for a little while or something, but i totally understand what ur saying i would be disgusted too. grab another sub.

cough XXX cough

glad u finally got ur sub. if i was u, i would sell it in a second. maybe listen to it for a little while or something, but i totally understand what ur saying i would be disgusted too. grab another sub.cough XXX cough
Aha.. yeah, I think I'm going to sell it. How much do you think a newly reconed B15 would go for?

I'm not complaining, but the cone was mounted a little off center from the screw hole, so when you mount it, it's a bit crooked. The surround is a dusty color, looks like it's covered in saw dust but won't come clean, and there's some glue that got onto it as well. Works like new, doesn't look like new.

See! All it took was a lot of *****ing, frustration, aggravation, and waiting. Aren't you glad just to actually see it again?

p.s. - you should get a 15" XXX and a Hifonics Brutus 1500XD!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

See! All it took was a lot of *****ing, frustration, aggravation, and waiting. Aren't you glad just to actually see it again?
p.s. - you should get a 15" XXX and a Hifonics Brutus 1500XD!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
LMFAO!

You know I couldn't.. based on principle alone! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.