iPhone Music quality

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok, I wasnt sure, I just knew(or went by) that cd audio quality was the best. I plan on listening to most music through bluetooth and most of the music from iTunes.

Last edited:
I have always used Bluetooth just because its easier and does the job. General consensus is that aux, cd, and usb are all better than Bluetooth do to the audio being compressed. That being said, I've never been able to tell the difference nor have I met anyone who can. I know there is a difference but its not noticeable to 99.9% of people

I have always used Bluetooth just because its easier and does the job. General consensus is that aux, cd, and usb are all better than Bluetooth do to the audio being compressed. That being said, I've never been able to tell the difference nor have I met anyone who can. I know there is a difference but its not noticeable to 99.9% of people
Thats 2010 consensus. 2020 has aptx and aptx HD and lossless audio streaming. Bluetooth is CD quality now. Even more than aux. But you need a capable phone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.