Introducing the all new SSA Evil!

people whining about the price. smdh. what do you think you're gonna pay for a 4" coil monster.
sub looks awesome by the way!
Well if u take a look at the xsv2 they are in the $400 to $500 range these I **** u not are the same exact woofers and now seeing these I know for sure they are built by fi so they are kinda charging a lot but hey some people will but them just to say they have em

freaking sick sub....
@TitoThePirate

is has a low RE so BL^2/Re= 288 huge motor strength dumb ****

its only so many ways to make a subwoofer, so hater can eat a dic

Actually quite the opposite when you figure in the amount of moving mass that the motor has to move

Assuming tsp's are listed for series wiring and also noting that the re of each coil is given so those figures need to be multiplied by 2

lets use the 15 for example:

bl^2/re then divide that by mms

23.3/3.8 (1.9 x2 ) = 142.87 / 431g = .331, which is less than a sa12 (by comparison sa 12 is around .39)

750 and 800 is good for a beautiful 3200 wrms sub

You guys need to remember what an eclipse ti and ti pro cost new

Yep first the internet fvked up the music biz and now its fvking up the car audio biz

Cheap fvks

750 and 800 is good for a beautiful 3200 wrms sub
You guys need to remember what an eclipse ti and ti pro cost new

Yep first the internet fvked up the music biz and now its fvking up the car audio biz

Cheap fvks
Yes, this is right.

Sound Solutions Audio,

Since these are new and do not have a ton of exposure yet, I am willing to let you use my vehicle as a beta tester of sorts. I will build a new box just to show them off and make them look pretty. Just go ahead and send me 1 or 2 of the 15's to review and make a bunch of youtube videos showing them off (I will even pay the shipping!). I really think this is a Win Win for both of us, don't you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date