Internal Volume?

ok im confused, if you make a port with more area and therefore it's longer, it'll take up more airspace, and if you have 3.836 ft^3 including the displacment of the port, the port will take up more of that space and there will be less free air space... am i just missing something here?

wow, alright, i think we were talking about the same thing but just using different words for it, thanks for the paper though... great explanation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
Ok thanks, i suspect that this one i uave may be faulty. I will purchase another one for the sake of it and see, thanks
Just the amplifiers use batteries to power it up. The HU are powered up by the car battery supplying 12 volts. The wiring harness...
Not sure what your options are for buying there then. Certainly NOT what we have here and I'd imagine between shipping at VAT tax you'd get...
OK thanks. Saw that for the Sub but didn't see it for the Aux In. Must have missed it. The menu could be more intuitive. Wasn't overly concerned...

About this thread

Acidburn

5,000+ posts
Super Mod-like-guy
Acidburn
Tempe, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date