Interchangeable plastic knob for Pioneer DEH-P6800MP

Participant count
  • Participant list

jkok7
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey, I have a Pioneer DEH-P6800MP and the plastic silver knob broke off of it. Pioneer has the replacement knob on back order til Feb. 24th. My question is, can I get buy with purchasing the knob for the DEH-P5900IB? They look identical. If it's not interchangeable with the 5900, it is compatible with anything else?

Does anybody know?

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

During my replacement of a factory sub I had my factory plastic enclosure just sitting in the back with my new sub just sitting in it loosely and...
I would assume they are pretty accurate as long as they are directly tied into the clip circuit on the amp. Having said that, the signal traveling...
I use bass knob all the time. Some songs it's almost all the way down. Some stuff, 80s music, it's all the way up. Different songs bass levels...
I dont see a Username and date on any of these pics that the FOR SALE Rules Should Apply. Are these pics off Ebay?? Place those with the pics so...
That's nothing but an annoyingly common phrase to try to sound smart. Don't say "gain is not a volume knob" until you can explain how it differs...

About this thread

jkok7

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jkok7
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date