*Installer Needed* Audio Pros of Lewisville,TX

Participant count
  • Participant list
Were looking for an installer with some experiance installing audio/video systems, security sytems, remote start, etc.

A good noledge of 12v and must have common sense. We can train you onsite.

Were a new shop here in lewisville our address is 1156 W Main St Lewisville, TX 75067 (972)956-9000. We've been working on building a good reputation for excelent work and competetive pricing, wich weve been doing very well. We do everything from simple installs to custom fiberglass enclosures to full blown show cars. Were getting to the point where we have more work than we can handle some times so if you have what it takes to become a good installer or are already well rounded shoot us an email or give us a call, or come on in and lets see what happens!

I gave the info to my brother, he is on the forum as well. Has about 10 years experience and went to the Installer Institute. Was working at Car Toys, but thought he was moving out of Texas.

may be interested in some contract work if needed. Mainly custom work prefferred.

979thebeatandpepsitruck080.jpg

979thebeatandpepsitruck095.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...