Infinity components and specifications

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluez956

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 1999 Chrysler Town & Country LXi AWD minivan with a factory Infinity sound system installed. Everything is stock (as far as I know) including CD/Tape Deck/Tuner deck.
The speaker components have been going out one by one in the recent past. I want to order replacement components online to upgrade the system. Unfortunately, I cannot find out
what the spec's are for the system components. I have heard that some or all of the components are self powered. I would rather not have to rip the car apart to find out what I need, and then have it be all torn up waiting for parts. Is there someplace I can find out what has been installed?

I have a 1999 Chrysler Town & Country LXi AWD minivan with a factory Infinity sound system installed. Everything is stock (as far as I know) including CD/Tape Deck/Tuner deck.
The speaker components have been going out one by one in the recent past. I want to order replacement components online to upgrade the system. Unfortunately, I cannot find out
what the spec's are for the system components. I have heard that some or all of the components are self powered. I would rather not have to rip the car apart to find out what I need, and then have it be all torn up waiting for parts. Is there someplace I can find out what has been installed?
Try Sonicelectronic.com or clutchfield.com for fitment.and what do you mean by components are self powered? Speakers regardless if premium sound system of not an amp of some sort will be the powering source. If you have speakers cutting out guessing upon the year of the can you may just need some factory replacements which the sites I mentioned above will have or the factory amp is going which is less likely but possible. And the sites I mentioned have all what you will need I prefer sonicelectronix.com myself they a good priced and fast delivery and returning items is easy and straight forward if any purchased items becomes an issue or damaged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...