Incriminator Audio I series vs SSA Demon

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Hate to start a verses thread but......Think ive finally found some bucket seats for my single cab truck. I plan to build a box between the seats, center console. My current amp is 600@1ohm. Looking at these 2 subs and would like to know if one would be preferred over the other. Plan on getting a 10". Also, in a single cab console enclosure, what would be the best way to fire sub/port?

I don’t think you can go wrong with either. Both great companies. I had a single 10 fired up with the port firing towards the passenger side doors. It worked but wasn’t great.

There isn’t much on the I Series. They are built in China, but honestly, anything IA is going to be of good quality and exceed ratings. I was going to use them in my truck but got a great deal on some IDQ’s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.