Incriminator Audio Black & Blue Sale at the SSA Store

can u give me some input on the i series subs! how would four 10's or 12's do on 1500 watts! what size ported and tuning would they Like? been trying to look them up but the website keeps locking up on me
I would also like to know about the I series. Thinking of doing a multi sub setup with them.
1500 watts, with proper gain settings should be good, but is wouldn't push much more. If it's for a fun daily install, I would tune them around 32hz with about 15 square inches of port per cube. They are a killer value choice, especially at the sale price. For a quad of 10's, 4 cubes ported after displacement, and for the 12's, I would suggest around 6.5 cubes.

The specs we have are what IA has available at the time. Nick might share more specs if he wants. The Judge is a massive high output sub that can be run daily. Big power, 3" coil sub in the realm of the Zcon and Mayhem for example.
Nick? If I were to get one it would possibly be for a t line... Which is why I desire the parameters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick? If I were to get one it would possibly be for a t line... Which is why I desire the parameters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nick Wright is the owner of IA. I can ping him about more specs if they are readily available.

Any chance the dust-cap can be changed to the one found on the other lines of subs from IA if I order a death penalty through SSA?
As in moving it to a standard IA cap and not the red DP cap? If so, we can request it in the build ticket.

Any chance the dust-cap can be changed to the one found on the other lines of subs from IA if I order a death penalty through SSA?
i just left a note for ssa during checkout to give me the regular dustcap as Im not a fan of that red skull...and my whole build is blue, white, and black themed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date