I'm new and my first diy install and what is the best and most powerful 6x9 thank you

r u running them off your cd player? or do u have amp? peeps here like polks some alpine, i like pioneer.. really depends on how much power u have and how much $ u wanta spend

the best and most powerful arent 6x9s. 6x9s are basically useless for the most part in a really good setup. Proper setups are completely different than what your understanding of audio systems are. There's a lot for you to learn in terms of system design.

What vehicle? Would be nice to know more info rather than ask what's the best.

Also...I'd utilize that 6x9 opening for a inexpensive set of comp speakers. Around 200 bucks can be had for a decent set

Dd 12" and a kicker comp r 12 dd is powered by a 2500 watt mono and kicker is pushed by a kicker 4 channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok after reading your posting over and over again I think I understand what you are trying to say.

1) let me say you want help but cannot be bothered to type out clear easy to understand statement, that is not good.

2) you are running 2 different subs, powered by 2 different amps and one of them is a 4 channel? That is wrong.

3) what electrical upgrades have you made? Over 1,000 watts needs upgrades to work correctly.

4) what is your 2,500 watt amp?

5) what box(es) do you have?

sounds like u need a better sub amp (since it's not running both subs) and get 2 of same subs and use 4 channel on all other speakers.. i mean u can use kicker speakers lots of peeps do, some of them not impressed with them after install though, but with hp xover from amp on them they should be fine.. like they said if u don't mind spending few more $ u can get set of comps and get adapter for 6x9 hole, i've seen some ok comps $79-$109 set probably be better that low end 6x9 coax (wish i had 6x9 hole in my doors)

Sounds like he doesn't even care. SPECIFIC vehicle wasn't even mentioned, just the make.

On a side note, most people use mono amps to power subs, not 4 ch amps. 4 ch amps are used to power mids/tweets.

I personally agree with most replys, yet I wonder not just here but in many forums why the question is not just simply answered.

Suggestion is informative and encouraging, providing growth and insight.

While I don't believe anyone was harsh, and appears wanting to be helpful the OPs question goes unanswered .

Yet unsolicitations come flooding

6*9s give a unique sound , that doesn't mean its optimal.

Could very well be ones tastes.

I didn't read where it was stated what type of listener or end acoustic goal he had.

OP .JBL and Polk make some nice 6*9s will that classic 6*9 could me mistaken for a small sub.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

da fuq does this mean?
This is funny^^

6x9s are shyt

But Ive seen people run them through a crossover instead of subs in stock systems, using the trunk as enclosure

Thats the only legit way to use them imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok after reading your posting over and over again I think I understand what you are trying to say.
1) let me say you want help but cannot be bothered to type out clear easy to understand statement, that is not good.

2) you are running 2 different subs, powered by 2 different amps and one of them is a 4 channel? That is wrong.

3) what electrical upgrades have you made? Over 1,000 watts needs upgrades to work correctly.

4) what is your 2,500 watt amp?

5) what box(es) do you have?
Umm. 2500 on all stock electrical over here. Every car and user will be different. Some can get away with 2k in a civic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...