Im a newby and i need help please

Participant count
  • Participants list

Foxtrott4646

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi my names Trace, this is my first post, im a novice in the car audio world, im buying 2 15 inch gravity warzone sub woofers 3500 rms 4 ohm powered by an EG1-7000D power acoustik monoblock amp, my question is, what size box? I'd like to go with something prefab as I know nothing about building them, and I would prefer to go ported, but I can't seem to find anyone posting about their setup while running these, and help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-201838_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-201838_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 109
Why don't you give us your budget.
The equipment your looking at may look nice but its low quality, won't perform as advertised and won't last very long.
There is much better equipment you can get for the same price if you know what to look for.

I can help you out with your full system if you want, and then I can make a nice box design for you. Let me know if you need help!

If you tell me how much space you have for subs and how you want it to sound, I can give you a ton of options and let you know what I would do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...