Illegal tint, pulled over, mechanically CANNOT roll up windows, obstruct of justice??

goat.jpeg

Have you tried the ceramic window film? I order it on my windshields and it makes a world of difference. It blocks as much heat as the widshield visors with high clarity at night. Only worry is when installing the windshield inspection tag, you may scrape it if you are not careful.
I've never heard of this stuff as I don't really look up tint / window film, so I'll keep this in mind as a possible alternative.

It doesnt matter what your reasoning is, its not the law. Its a law because cops get hurt or worse by people with dark tint because they cant see in the car.
"Cops get hurt"???? Sorry, there are many reasons for my tint. My leather interior, not tempting scumbags looking for stuff, and the 115 temp for 5 months a year just are a few of them. Any of those reasons are more important then a grown man carrying more weapons then he knows what to do with, along with a bullet proof vest being scared, because he cant see inside my car. Grow a Pair!!

Have you considered the Armor All line of leather care products? They work great at preserving leather, most are under 10$ for a year's supply, they are quick to apply, and you don't have to sit around on the side of the road for half an hour like some hoodrat dealing with police.

Or I suppose you could just **** off to a country without police or the rule of law if this is all too much of a burden for you. I hear Somalia is nice this time of year.

@Popwarhomie
time to feed the goaP
Please do a little research on detailing products before you put them on your car. Armorall is the worst. Also, ACAB!

"Cops get hurt"???? Sorry, there are many reasons for my tint. My leather interior, not tempting scumbags looking for stuff, and the 115 temp for 5 months a year just are a few of them. Any of those reasons are more important then a grown man carrying more weapons then he knows what to do with, along with a bullet proof vest being scared, because he cant see inside my car. Grow a Pair!!

You are replying to a 7 year old post....
really.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...