Ill gift you $10

Participant count
  • Participant list

Omegakan
10+ year member

boston ma
If you can find me a circuit board schematic of a Phoenix Gold Tantrum 500.2 amp.

Have already called PG and they do not have any schematics for this amp as they have been bought several times since the creation of this amp.

I am doing this for a friend who is trying to diagnosis and repair this amp. I do not have the amp in my possession.

Let me know if any of you guys have one or can find one.

Will be gifted via paypal after i receive the schematic. First one with it gets the $10.

If you can find me a circuit board schematic of a Phoenix Gold Tantrum 500.2 amp.
Have already called PG and they do not have any schematics for this amp as they have been bought several times since the creation of this amp.

I am doing this for a friend who is trying to diagnosis and repair this amp. I do not have the amp in my possession.

Let me know if any of you guys have one or can find one.

Will be gifted via paypal after i receive the schematic. First one with it gets the $10.
good luck

try asking perry babin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.