If you’re looking for some headphones... get these!

Participant count
  • Participants list
I had these cans several years ago and finally picked up the new Bluetooth set and they’re still as amazing as I remember. By far the best cans you can get for under $200, and arguably as good as or better than most you can get for $500 or less. Good balanced sound. Bass sounds tight and accurate. Highs are crisp and clear. Anyway, if you’re in the market for some headphones I highly recommend these:
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBTGM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, Gunmetal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K2L2LCG/?tag=caraudiocom-20

I test headphones for companies and these things are dog shit. AudioTechnica doesnt have many headphones worth the price bracket they are in. These are just straight distortion. If you want headphones under $200, depending on sound signature and style, check out the the Beyerdynamic DT990's, Grado 80i, or AKG K712Pros for open back or the Shure SRH750DJ or VMODA Crossfades for closed back.

I test headphones for companies and these things are dog shit. AudioTechnica doesnt have many headphones worth the price bracket they are in. These are just straight distortion. If you want headphones under $200, depending on sound signature and style, check out the the Beyerdynamic DT990's, Grado 80i, or AKG K712Pros for open back or the Shure SRH750DJ or VMODA Crossfades for closed back.
Which bump da most doe?

Are these any good? Sony MDR-XB950B1

I had these cans several years ago and finally picked up the new Bluetooth set and they’re still as amazing as I remember. By far the best cans you can get for under $200, and arguably as good as or better than most you can get for $500 or less. Good balanced sound. Bass sounds tight and accurate. Highs are crisp and clear. Anyway, if you’re in the market for some headphones I highly recommend these:
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBTGM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, Gunmetal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K2L2LCG/?tag=caraudiocom-20
Had these in non Bluetooth version and definitely was not impressed. I actually gave them away. Not saying they were garbage, they just didn’t do it for me.

Which bump da most doe?

Are these any good? Sony MDR-XB950B1

Typically closed back headphones have the best bass. Open back headphones have the most neutral sound and open sound stage. Out of the ones I listed, any of the closed back have plenty of bass. I prefer the VMODA's over the others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.