ID MAX V3 (pics)

eviljin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami
Special thanks to Limitkid for all the help. Handcrafted in America baby!

Limitkid: My trunk lid can only handle one layer of Dyna Xtreme. =\

id2.JPG

id3.JPG

id1.JPG

LOUD, deep, CLEAN and TIGHT! Excellent choice for an all-around sub.

Sealed enclosure is exactly 1.5 cubic feet after displacement.

nice install, great choice on a sub. hope your box is secured, are those slide marks? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

Yea, unfortunately they slide all over my trunk, that is why I had to put the L brackets. Any recommendations for a ported enclosure on these subs? I want to build one for experience.

sweet, looks good. dont beat the **** outa it and it should last. oh and do what gsteg says as far as ported box goes. i would say he knows a bit about these subs.

Looks good. Glad you're happy with it.

If you have some spare time sometime, I'd be tempted to try the larger box Gsteg posted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

My only advise for those who have not yet decided......

For those who can not decide between D2, XXX, Brahma, IDMAX, etc.... do NOT take this statement for granted....

"Superb attention to detail and meticulous design mean that even low-power systems (as low as 100 watts) can get excellent results with the ID MAX"

If you need your car audio system for daily use, you need to think about this.

Jesus, the accuracy of this driver..... HSSSSSSKKKKK, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I loved 10's, but this 12 is hella quick!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.