Icebox takes amp down ??

A.c.t.i.v.8

CarAudio.com Newbie
Help. I have an icebox unit with 2 Alpine amps. If the phone rings it takes out the mids and tweeters amp but not the sub 🤔 This also happens If I go above 10 on the head unit,again the amp drops. Only way I can get it all working again, is remove keys and start again.

Any ideas please

Dave

Help. I have an icebox unit with 2 Alpine amps. If the phone rings it takes out the mids and tweeters amp but not the sub 🤔 This also happens If I go above 10 on the head unit,again the amp drops. Only way I can get it all working again, is remove keys and start again.

Any ideas please

Dave

With you being in the United Kingdom and most of us being in the United States, a lot of the products you can get are different from us. I would recommend trying a different head unit to see if that solves your problem. Sorry, can't be much more help than that as I am not familiar with icebox.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...