Ibiza FR 2012 1.2Tsi 105bhp help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

KyleKav

CarAudio.com Newbie
Bought the car with a standard head unit, want a new one so I bought a pioneer MVH-S420BT, a new harness and a piggy back because I'm aware it won't turn on without it. My question is, what amp fuse do I put in the piggy, and using the diagram I'm unsure if I can just use a meter and find an ignition live, or use the current radio hole.

Forgive my naivety, first time having to mess around with any of it as every other car I've had has been plug and play.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

De radio van mijn seat Ibiza uit 2004 losgehad. En ny staat die op save mode en kan ik helemaal niks meer😬😬. Iemand een idee dit weer aan de...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...

About this thread

KyleKav

CarAudio.com Newbie
KyleKav
Bournemouth, UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from