Southeast Region Iasca Show Saturday November 15th

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
There will be a Iasca Show in Campbellsville Ky on Saturday November 15th at Advance Auto Hosted by Team Unrestictred. There will be IDBL & Bass Boxing formats and will be a 1X event. I believe this starts points in the 2015 Iasca season.

The entry fee is $15 to run 1 format and $25 to run both formats, with half the entry fee going into each class to payout for 1st - 3rd places. Ill have to get the times and post them on here becasue im at work and cant remeber the times . Will also post any left out info as well.

Hope to see you guys there....

Judging Starts at 11:00 A.M. Est. Show will start shortly after...

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

@NASTY08IMPALA; here is another chance lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit, I just stripped the truck too , I would have made the drive up there , you guys need to have a bunch of these this year and see if we can get a bunch of Tennessee MECA guys up there to run, a lot of the guys I have talked to would like to combine or run both MECA and IASCA especially if we could get some closer to mid tn

Damnit, I just stripped the truck too , I would have made the drive up there , you guys need to have a bunch of these this year and see if we can get a bunch of Tennessee MECA guys up there to run, a lot of the guys I have talked to would like to combine or run both MECA and IASCA especially if we could get some closer to mid tn
we will trying to have them every now and then. We had one in September as well and it was pretty good turn out so we figured we would have another. We will keep having them as long the turn outs decent. Not trying to make money just have more comp options around here.

The last time i think we ended up having about 20 entrys(i think) which aint bad. Alot of them were new people and wanting to try in get into it which is a good thing. thats actually our goal, is help local people get into it and learn some stuff. Also to have a fun non-drama show.

we will trying to have them every now and then. We had one in September as well and it was pretty good turn out so we figured we would have another. We will keep having them as long the turn outs decent. Not trying to make money just have more comp options around here.
The last time i think we ended up having about 20 entrys(i think) which aint bad. Alot of them were new people and wanting to try in get into it which is a good thing. thats actually our goal, is help local people get into it and learn some stuff. Also to have a fun non-drama show.
Anybody doin close to 150 from the trunk down that way?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date