Southeast Region Iasca Sept 6th in Campbellsville Ky

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
IASCA Sound off in Campbellsville KY on Saturday September 6th, 2014. Its a 1X Event
The Formats will IDBL & Bass Boxing. The Entre Fee is $15 and you have the option to run both format's if you would like for the one $15 price(might as well run both lol).... There will be cash payouts for the winners in each class. I dont have the flyer on me right now because im at work but im 99% sure Registration starts at 12pm est and show starts at 2pm est.

@\-BenBen\-; @NASTY08IMPALA; yal are close, might as well come down lol

[quote name='bgowdy31']IASCA Sound off in Campbellsville KY on Saturday September 6th, 2014. Its a 1X Event
The Formats will IDBL & Bass Boxing. The Entre Fee is $15 and you have the option to run both format's if you would like for the one $15 price(might as well run both lol).... There will be cash payouts for the winners in each class. I dont have the flyer on me right now because im at work but im 99% sure Registration starts at 12pm est and show starts at 2pm est.

@\-BenBen\-; @NASTY08IMPALA; yal are close, might as well come down lol[/QUOTE]
I would but its not my weekend off .*****

For sure . Will do bro
we are hoping to try and draw some ppl, thats why its a cheap price. if it goes well we may try and have more iasca shows down here. one of the judges lives down here and we are friends with him

****. I would love to come down. Not too far from Danville, but I'm a student coach here and Saturday is our season opener.

But if there is any in the Spring I will certainly make an appearance. More for the experience/socializing than anything.

****. I would love to come down. Not too far from Danville, but I'm a student coach here and Saturday is our season opener.
But if there is any in the Spring I will certainly make an appearance. More for the experience/socializing than anything.
if this turns out pretty good we may try and start having more of them down here. so this is kind of a feeler show but it is a official Iasca show lol

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

im actually hoping to see a few ppl on here that are nearby there. id like see some of the setups and hear them

if this turns out pretty good we may try and start having more of them down here. so this is kind of a feeler show but it is a official Iasca show lol 

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

im actually hoping to see a few ppl on here that are nearby there. id like see some of the setups and hear them
The one guy that I'm good friends with here sold his ride not too long ago so he's out. You would have loved his. Prototype 15" Nightshade on an SAZ4500 @ .5

I'll keep an eye out this week at school and see if anyone with decent systems/knowledge turn up.

The one guy that I'm good friends with here sold his ride not too long ago so he's out. You would have loved his. Prototype 15" Nightshade on an SAZ4500 @ .5
I'll keep an eye out this week at school and see if anyone with decent systems/knowledge turn up.
really its open for anyone, from beginners to "pros" lol... anyone looking to have a good time and learn some from the more advance ppl who show are all welcome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.