I would like to speak to the Admin or a Moderator

Participant count
  • Participants list
That's not what I'm asking, why don't you go bother someone else with your stuff. I'm trying to figure out if there's another way to pay besides paypal, and I can't PM the Admin directly like we used to be able to. So I figured I'd ask whitedragon since he's on here, he's been on here some today.
The mods no longer have any sort of power. He can't help you bro. Hell he can't even rename a thread. Just saying.

I'm trying to design some boxes man, what's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing. In fact, I need a box designed for four of these behind the seat of my 2005 Dodge Ram standard cab. They will be powered by a Taramps Smart 3K.
Screenshot_20201216-200530_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ok, so I checked, my $20 payment for the Pro Seller Membership did go through, it was charged to the card that I used. So will the @Administrator check and see why my account has not been upgraded? I would appreciate it a bunch. I'm ready to start using those features ASAP. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, so I checked, my $20 payment for the vendor-ship did go through, it was charged to the card that I used. So will the @Administrator check and see why my account has not been upgraded? I would appreciate it a bunch. I'm ready to start using those features ASAP. Thanks.

And I'm losing money and time by my account not automatically switching over. @whitedragon551, I can show proof of my payment to caraudio.com, will I get banned or points or the thread locked if I go ahead and start posting as a Pro Seller Membership? I can send you the proof of the charge.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date