I would like to speak to the Admin or a Moderator

Participant count
  • Participants list

This site is a little meh, but you get the point

And also Paypal teamed up with the Southern Poverty Law Center to find any kind of way to kick people with certain political beliefs off their platforms, which is definitely a form of discrimination. Most of the people that had that done to them had really good business ratings and no issues, it was purely a form of discrimination for political beliefs.

So my issue with paypal is they seemingly locked my account for no reason, like they've done to so many other people, and have been sued for it (not by me, but several times over the decades). I have no idea why my account is like that, so is there any word if my payment went through, and if not, is there any other way I can pay for a vendorship? My box designs can bring a lot of traffic to this site, I'm fairly sure of that.

He's not gonna be able to help you with your PayPal situation bro.

That's not what I'm asking, why don't you go bother someone else with your stuff. I'm trying to figure out if there's another way to pay besides paypal, and I can't PM the Admin directly like we used to be able to. So I figured I'd ask whitedragon since he's on here, he's been on here some today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date