I would like to speak to the Admin or a Moderator

Participant count
  • Participants list

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
I just have a question about proper usage of the forum.

I'm so happy this place is still up. This is the best car audio forum on the internet in my opinion. I love the way the site looks now, I like the way it works on my phone. Good job, whoever runs this site. You need to go buy CACO lol.

Anyways, I want to know if there's restrictions, if there's any sort of vendor list now. Thanks.

Hey can I give you my phone number admin? I can bring a lot of traffic to this website by posting all of the box designs I do. Can we do something? I'd rather talk about this to you personally, but I can't PM you, and I'd rather not put it out in the open.

cricket.jpg

I just paid for a vendorship, I haven't seen it switch over, will you please check and make sure it activates properly? I'm going to start some threads and don't want to get points or whatever since my account doesn't seem to have changed by itself.

Thanks for the comments! At this time there's no vendor list. We offer a Vendor member subscription however, if you wanted to sell as a business.

I'll quote you here so hopefully you won't miss this. Like I say, I just paid for a vendorship, and it seems like the account is frozen or something on the premium membership. I definitely want to keep my account, let me know what action needs to be taken.

Actually we'll see, the payment might not have gone through with paypal. It said it did. I hate paypal personally, I wish there was another way to pay. It's a big shady company that has little liability. They've been sued several times for millions of dollars for abusing their customers, like me. I will never do anything with them again, because they can just lock your account for no reason whatsoever, and that's a horrible thing. I only use Zelle now, because it's approved by a lot of banks and comes with bank support. Paypal hides behind screens and phones and their customer service should be thrown in the garbage all together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date