I WAS gonna buy a PGTI 15D

jcash1995
10+ year member

Illinois
I'm sending out my order later this week. I had decided to get a PG TI 15D to go with my JBL 600.1. It was suggested that I get 2 PG TI 10's because I'll have more woofer area, tighter bass, and they'll fit better in my space. Now , I don't know what I want. I listen to all types of music (including classical). I want the SQ with the ability to get loud if I want to. The TI 15 needs nearly 4 ft, while the (2) 10's only need 2 ft total. Will these 10's give me what I'm looking for? Anybody heard both? How do they compare?

the reccomended airspace for the 15d for SPL in a sealed box is 1.75 after displacement. It's somewhere around 1.25 for SQ. If you go ported, it changes to something like 5 cubic feet for spl and 3 for SQ

ive had these 10's since november and it seems like every1 is buying them now. i have 2 10's in a 1.0 sealed box per sub on a jbl600.1 and they get loud and have great sq. i listen to rap, rock. this is not a good way to show loudness but just to prove they can get decently loud... i can have my system on volume 30/62 and my gf can hear me 3 stories up when i go 2 her apt. and my windows are up.

i think you will be more than happy with it. There really shouldn't be any SQ difference between two 10's and one 15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.