I want to increase the shaking in my Car.

****Scar audio Ported Box **** (n)

There is a song by Travis Scott called "Don't play" and it doesn't hit hard as I want it. I don't know if its the bass but there is a rumbling in the track that should shake the car but doesn't.
Sounds like a typical higher tuned/prefab issue to me, try to play far enough under tuning and your subs will basically freeair without the added output/control around tuning a ported box delivers. A prefab is usually listed airspace/tuning wise without speaker displacement accounted for so a 1.75ft3/36hz might change as much as 1.55ft3 almost 40hz tuned after displacements with a beefy enough sub. Plus lack of port area can be a real hinderance with prefabs at times.
Now imagine playing with power at the subs limit and you'll see why a ssf is recommended for most ported setups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.