I want SPL what subs should i get?

Who in this thread that has responded has actually used both the L7 and the hdc3 in similar setups with similar power? Compared them head to head? Tried for max SPL with both? Own or has acces to a TL and metered them and built several SPL and daily boxes?

Anyone? Oh, besides me, that is.

I will go buy a lame *** L7 this week and put it against my HDC3 10. I promise that Kicker doesn't want any part of that AQ.
There is a guy in USACi "street beating" (30 second average on music) a 160 with a pair of HDC3 10's. You think an L7 can touch that? Because if it could even come close, he would be using them instead of the AQ's.
150?

Who in this thread that has responded has actually used both the L7 and the hdc3 in similar setups with similar power? Compared them head to head? Tried for max SPL with both? Own or has acces to a TL and metered them and built several SPL and daily boxes?
Anyone? Oh, besides me, that is.
You dont have to use them be be able to evaluate specs. But good for you! You like to use cheap ****!

You dont have to use them be be able to evaluate specs. But good for you! You like to use cheap ****!
Your ignorance is showing again, bro.

Are you saying that you can tell ths guy which sub is louder by looking at the published specs? And furthermore, know better than someone who has tested them both? Laugh my f'n ash off.

Run Kicker, bro!! Its the greatest thing in the world!!!

Most of my friends have had L7's, different sizes and at different power, all in custom boxes made with winisd. One of my friends has a 12" solo-x at 800 rms i believe, and my hdc318 is still louder and sounds better on 500 rms, let alone 1000.

I have not metered any of them due to not knowing where a meter is up here, but from multiple perspectives, the aq is better.

Your ignorance is showing again, bro.
Are you saying that you can tell ths guy which sub is louder by looking at the published specs? And furthermore, know better than someone who has tested them both? Laugh my f'n ash off.

Run Kicker, bro!! Its the greatest thing in the world!!!

Bro, get over yourself. Nobody ever said it was the greatest. I feel because of its cone area and power handling, in the right conditions the L7 has the capability to be louder. Thats all. Can it handle the power a AQ can, in the right hands maybe. Are they both cheap *** chinese soft parts? Yes

Most of my friends have had L7's, different sizes and at different power, all in custom boxes made with winisd. One of my friends has a 12" solo-x at 800 rms i believe, and my hdc318 is still louder and sounds better on 500 rms, let alone 1000.
I have not metered any of them due to not knowing where a meter is up here, but from multiple perspectives, the aq is better.
Your compairing a 18 to a 12.. What do you think is going to happen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.