I want SPL what subs should i get?

The L7s can get louder IF they are set up and powered right. The AQs can take more power daily and play lower for "hair tricks"
Kicker fanboy strikes again. Patently false. HDC's will wear L7's out.

I happen to know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

100_1688.jpg

There's ppl out there putting up some big numbers with square kickers. Just saying.... AQ is nothing special, Chinese made DD clones with inferior softparts. I'd expect if a Kicker spider failed they would at least honor their warranty..... that being said I wouldn't use either, but if you concentrate more in building a proper box, either should do about the same.

He did say SPL so yes a 50hz tune. For the simple fact of cone area// And Taylorfade Im NO fanboy. Just stating facts, the L7s do have a bit more CA and not a bad motor. The soft part are ****.

Idk, I am no fanboy, but both at the Kicker L7 rms, I would think it would be pretty close... so 750 rms to each sub. Of course the AQ is more rugged and can take more power, hell probably even sounds better, but as for numbers, I would think it would be close @ that amp power. Since the L7 has much more cone area.

I will go buy a lame *** L7 this week and put it against my HDC3 10. I promise that Kicker doesn't want any part of that AQ.

There is a guy in USACi "street beating" (30 second average on music) a 160 with a pair of HDC3 10's. You think an L7 can touch that? Because if it could even come close, he would be using them instead of the AQ's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.