I tried to fix somthing that wasn't broken!

no_vendetas
10+ year member

I Have a 93 Honda Accord EX. I was under the dash today and cut the wire to the little box that beeps when you leave the key in the ignition and when you leave your lights on and when you dont have your seatbelt buckled. So I tried to get that beeper to stop. I couldn't (don't know how to) pull the wiring harness from the black box. So my dumb a** cut all the wires from the harness. The beeping stoped but now the power windows dont work!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif So now I have to pull off the harness and rewire the whole dam thing. How do I pull off the harness? Please don't give me any "I told you so" replies. I already feel like a fool as it is. If you have worked on or have a book on a 93 Accord EX 4 door then please help me. If I can get the harness off then I'll be straight. :blow_up:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.