I still have 3 Elemental designs amps

Maybe collectables. But, I do have their 5 ch amp

Not really "classic" in the same way the original Orion HCCA's or the PPI Art series are thought of. Definitely not old school yet either. If they were mine I'd sit on them for another few years while continuing to watch their prices on eBay and other online markets. That is unless you need to sell them for funds.

I've come to the realization that in car audio eventually everything will see a rise in value. There are some old school pieces bringing good money now that were junk when they came out and still junk today. LOL!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
added a 32AH bank to my system...... Cot damn! Now we rockin. Voltage staying above 13 wide open!! Just thought I'd update.
I may get a pair of his 6" woofers for the back. It's an extended cab pickup so the enclosure won't be as bad as a door with holes in it. Highs...
Before you remove the amp, swap the front RCAs with the rear ones on the amp and repeat the test. Many guys here use the Pioneer amps and love...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date