I need an good amp(or two) to power two 12inch Eclipse 88120 Titanium DVC.

B-Lo
10+ year member

I need an good amp(or two) to power two 12inch Eclipse 88120 Titanium DVC.

The suggested RMS is 750watts but i heard they can take more.I want to give them 650-850watts of power.I don't not want to rip my cone or blow my subs.So i don't want to much power.

So what amp should i use?

The JBL power valve 1200.1, RF bd1500, ConceptCC1200D, JL1000.1D, MTX8100D, KickerZR1000 also check Audiobahn and MA audio.

All the obove amps have the juice thats needed to power a pair of titanium eclipses.

Adding in:

Harrison Labs AE1600.1

Phoenix Gold ZX600ti

Mmats D300

For quality reasons lets eliminate the Audiobahn and the MA Audio from the list. Otherwise, the others mentioned are also fine candidates.

Take it easy,

-zane

there plenty of good amps out there but what ever brand you choose make sure it is class D. DEI Cadence are my two prefrences.DEI make a strong 600D 725max Cadence A-7 1500max A-5 850max Watage is aproximated

hey what up, I got a pair of Tis also. First of all you are not going to blow these subs i dont care what kind of amp you got. Second of all you will need more than 1 pewney little amp to power these bad ass subs. I got my sub hooked up to 2 1100 d Directed amp with many other components. Third of all the only way you will blow any sub is if you give it to much distortion like relying on the C.D. player for bass instead of the amp. With only one amp this what i think you will probely be doing but dont! I personally would recomend the Direct amps because they pound them and dont get hot like some others do, I wont dissapoint you I promise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.