I ******* love sonic

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiopun

I used Sonic the first time I added aftermarket sound to my car. I am pretty hands on guy so I wanted to install everything myself. With no knowledge I did some research online and eventually purchased a couple subs along with an amp and a few speakers from Sonic. I built my enclosure, installed the woofers, replaced the speakers and set up the amp; but the **** thing wasn't providing any power. I called Sonic and one of the reps, I think his name was Andrew, was honestly so knowledgeable. My dumb self had the (+) in the (-) terminal and vice versa. Andrew legit went trough everything with me over the phone until we found the problem. It took a span of three days for us to find the issue and it was all my fault! I can't believe this guy was so helpful and patient.

All I want to say is that they have great customer service, products and so much knowledge to share. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SONIC ELECTRONIX

Bought a few times from them before....even returned an item. No questions asked. Used that $$ to buy another item. Was so much hassle free I still don't get how people have issues with them.

Bought an amp from them a few years ago and UPS damaged it (cosmetic but a smashed corner is a smashed corner) along the way. Called them up and made a claim, not only did they send me a new one, they let me keep the dinged up one.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bought an amp from them a few years ago and UPS damaged it (cosmetic but a smashed corner is a smashed corner) along the way. Called them up and made a claim, not only did they send me a new one, they let me keep the dinged up one.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Wow. That's a bonus. typically they want the old one back for exchange.

Why was the corner damaged? I'm guessing not packaged well?

Wow. That's a bonus. typically they want the old one back for exchange.
Why was the corner damaged? I'm guessing not packaged well?
No, original packaging AND boxed by Sonic. Someone threw that sucker on the corner hard smh. But yeah I scored.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No, original packaging AND boxed by Sonic. Someone threw that sucker on the corner hard smh. But yeah I scored.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
If you had a video of it UPS smashing it deliberitally, you'd have a lawsuit on your hands. No reason for that whatsoever. I was a package handler in the distribution center long time ago. I saw with my own eyes how packages were tossed around. And for good reason. So make sure your package is packed TIGHT and doesn't move, whoever else reads this. And 2nd thing is they're under a tight time limit. I hated the extreme fast pace lifestyle there so I quit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audiopun

audiopun
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe