I FAILED

Stand there and watch them the whole time. They love that. 😈
Honestly this is nothing but TRUTH. Watch everything they do. If you cant be in the engine bay.. Stand outside and watch as closely as you can and ask questions as well. Ive helped a few young guys before and even stayed at a couple shops and made them rewire some BS trying to rip a guy off stayed like 5 hours eye candying theyre azz. Kid paid like $1200 bucks just for an installation, and had no idea what was actually going on. That pissed me off so I stayed and ragged theyre azz after closing to finish up.

Honestly this is nothing but TRUTH. Watch everything they do. If you cant be in the engine bay.. Stand outside and watch as closely as you can and ask questions as well. Ive helped a few young guys before and even stayed at a couple shops and made them rewire some BS trying to rip a guy off stayed like 5 hours eye candying theyre azz. Kid paid like $1200 bucks just for an installation, and had no idea what was actually going on. That pissed me off so I stayed and ragged theyre azz after closing to finish up.
Car audio shops here hate me lol 😆 I stay on they a$# making sure they do exactly what's told don't mind hanging out and bugging the he'll out of them

Watching them works better if you have your arms crossed.

Really though, don't watch them. If you knew how to install better than the shop, you wouldn't be outsourcing the work. Ask for an explanation of work performed when you pick up the vehicle.

Don't watch them. If you are happy after the install then move on. You can check if they have some weird settings on your headunit and amps. If they are using bass boost, loudness on the HU, crossover settings, and where the subwoofer level is on the HU are some things that you can look for. Don't eyeball them. Nobody likes that shitt.

Yeah I hate when people hover over me and talk the whole time. I’m all for asking questions but do it before and after. I always do a walk around after I’m done to discuss and answer questions along the way. Tends to cut down on follow up calls too.

Watching doesn’t bother me but talking/interrupting during does. Granted, if you see them ******* up then by all means speak up but do it respectfully.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...