I can't get enough of this.

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
that looks like the bridge 50 miles from here., they have to let air out of truck tires every few days when they get stuck.. can't believe bridge is still safe..

TRaGiK

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Apr 30, 2009
Central NC
Yup. That's a bridge in Raleigh, NC. This is very common as you can see. It's too cost prohibitive to lower the road or raise the bridge for stupid people that can't read. That's essentially the official statement from DOT on it.

Smaple

Oct 24, 2016
Texas
So satisfying. At 9:00 I had a huge disappointment in the directional decision, and then, the Baby Jesus delivers. Don't know which is better to watch, rental truck drivers and fifth wheel haulers, or "professional" people that should know better.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
He would be limping away. What a douche bag.
who's a douchebag? the guy adding one more camera to your every day life on top of the 19+ already there?

sounds like you're one of the douchebags in this video who gets bent out of shape over nothing

I'd rather him get video of me than the government

Beentown

Senior VIP Member
Mar 24, 2016
Central, OH
who's a douchebag? the guy adding one more camera to your every day life on top of the 19+ already there?
sounds like you're one of the douchebags in this video who gets bent out of shape over nothing

I'd rather him get video of me than the government
Security cameras in establishments are different than some PA douche in my face with it.
His point is true but weak compared to the outrageous rudeness.

I don't put up with his kind of nonsense.

I haven't been recorded, especially voice, once today except for traffic cams and my homes monitoring devices. I am currently listening to a conference on my phone at a State Park in my car. If he were to approach and record he would again be walking away with a limp and no recording device.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Security cameras in establishments are different than some PA douche in my face with it.
His point is true but weak compared to the outrageous rudeness.

I don't put up with his kind of nonsense.

I haven't been recorded, especially voice, once today except for traffic cams and my homes monitoring devices. I am currently listening to a conference on my phone at a State Park in my car. If he were to approach and record he would again be walking away with a limp and no recording device.
Oh please, stop acting like an internet tough guy. You wouldn't do ****. Don't be a little ***** because someone records you with a camera in a public place, you sound pathetic

Let me know how it goes when you get shot and possibly killed for attacking someone for putting an oh so scary camera in your face LOL pussy

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
Yup. That's a bridge in Raleigh, NC. This is very common as you can see. It's too cost prohibitive to lower the road or raise the bridge for stupid people that can't read. That's essentially the official statement from DOT on it.
yeah bridge will fall someday.. your truck ready for summer? do u ride by here bassin'?, if it ain't u someone got a system close by cause i hear him coming a ways off i saw suv tail lights one time and the other loud one is a caprice station wagon lol..

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
yeah bridge will fall someday.. your truck ready for summer? do u ride by here bassin'?, if it ain't u someone got a system close by cause i hear him coming a ways off i saw suv tail lights one time and the other loud one is a caprice station wagon lol..

Beentown

Senior VIP Member
Mar 24, 2016
Central, OH
Oh please, stop acting like an internet tough guy. You wouldn't do ****. Don't be a little ***** because someone records you with a camera in a public place, you sound pathetic
Let me know how it goes when you get shot and possibly killed for attacking someone for putting an oh so scary camera in your face LOL pussy
If you don't see how he is completely rude and disrespectful that says a lot about you. No internet tough guy here. Just a good man with some decency left. I bet you fall in line with him, not having any.
Bet your a sniveling *** kisser in real life. No values, no respect, probably passive aggressive to the extreme. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
If you don't see how he is completely rude and disrespectful that says a lot about you. No internet tough guy here. Just a good man with some decency left. I bet you fall in line with him, not having any.
Bet your a sniveling *** kisser in real life. No values, no respect, probably passive aggressive to the extreme. Could be wrong but I doubt it.
lmao complete opposite actually, but you can keep assuming

apparently i have better values and respect because i dont threaten to steal/break someones camera and attack them simply because they're filming

keep pretending to be whatever you want to be online, no one's buying it

Beentown

Senior VIP Member
Mar 24, 2016
Central, OH
lmao complete opposite actually, but you can keep assuming
apparently i have better values and respect because i dont threaten to steal/break someones camera and attack them simply because they're filming

keep pretending to be whatever you want to be online, no one's buying it
Again, your defending of his complete disrespect tells me all I need to know of your personality. People generally defend others actions because they see themselves in that action....

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Again, your defending of his complete disrespect tells me all I need to know of your personality. People generally defend others actions because they see themselves in that action....
LOL it's disrespectful to stand quietly with a camera? If someone does it with a hidden camera it's somehow not an issue? Gtfo with your exaggerated nonsense

Apparently I need to explain the entire reason he did that project.

1) To show that you're always on camera

2) To get a reaction out of tools like you who think they have an expectation of privacy out in public and prove a point. The same point I'm waving in your face that somehow makes you think it's justified to attack someone and steal/break their personal items over

Again, what happens when you attack someone and end up dead?

Beentown

Senior VIP Member
Mar 24, 2016
Central, OH
LOL it's disrespectful to stand quietly with a camera? If someone does it with a hidden camera it's somehow not an issue? Gtfo with your exaggerated nonsense
Apparently I need to explain the entire reason he did that project.

1) To show that you're always on camera

2) To get a reaction out of tools like you who think they have an expectation of privacy out in public and prove a point. The same point I'm waving in your face that somehow makes you think it's justified to attack someone and steal/break their personal items over

Again, what happens when you attack someone and end up dead?
Yep, that's what he did, just stood with a camera... lying to prove your point doesn't make it valid. Interrupting classes, businesses...yeah just standing there minding his business. Who's exaggerating?
We will have to tackle our now almost gone expectation of privacy soon because we are losing it, quickly, freely. But your doppleganger for personality is going about it absurdly.

I train for and am prepared to defend me and mine. I wager he wouldn't even come my way. Violence would be near the end of my answers to deal with him, the potential for it would be known from the jump. But if he plays stupid games he gets to win stupid prizes.

I am done with you because the logic chain doesn't exist in this realm of discussion for you.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Yep, that's what he did, just stood with a camera... lying to prove your point doesn't make it valid. Interrupting classes, businesses...yeah just standing there minding his business. Who's exaggerating?
We will have to tackle our now almost gone expectation of privacy soon because we are losing it, quickly, freely. But your doppleganger for personality is going about it absurdly.

I train for and am prepared to defend me and mine. I wager he wouldn't even come my way. Violence would be near the end of my answers to deal with him, the potential for it would be known from the jump. But if he plays stupid games he gets to win stupid prizes.

I am done with you because the logic chain doesn't exist in this realm of discussion for you.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif i hope you dont plan to live in current society acting like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds