I’m getting 2 sundown SA V2 12’s

Participant count
  • Participants list

Alex Leslie

CarAudio.com Recruit
Need help on what amp I should buy the subs are 1000 watts rms a piece and I want an amp that has enough wattage and will push my subs but not destroy. Have about a $500 budget for my amp and if I need a new alternator and battery and plan on doing the big 3. Have a 2006 Hyundai Azera limited. Just need help on a proper big build for these subs and feedback will help.

Yea I have a box right now from the skarr sdr package that’s tuned to 32 hertz with a middle port and and ideal box for the setup but I could go for a custom box. And yea I was looking at the skarr skv2 2500 watt monoblock for daily but still pushing a lot of power and a universal mechman 240 amp alternator. Still wondering if I should replace my stock battery with a lithium or agm or keep my stock and and have a another battery ran to it. Been trying to learn as much as I can, preciate any tips.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.