FEATURED Hyundai Cilantro.. I mean Elantra!

Man.. Just take your time. Rushing generally creates issues. We get busy with life in general, work,and family, and tend to forget things. It happens to all of us, LOL. Im the worst now days. I forget where i set my keys down alot of times. 💩 👀 👀 😬:ROFLMAO:
Thanks, I just want to make sure it is functional as well as looks good. I want to be able to access everything for maintenance when needed or upgrades if it happens. I did mount the DSP so the BT dongle faces the inside of the car. Should be a straight shot to my phone as my phone is high centered just above the dash.

Picked up some nylon cable management stuff today with a set of proper wire cutters/crimpers. I plan to have all my cables run behind and mounted under my amp rack on their way to whatever they will be doing. Should look nice and neat. I have a wire ferrule crimper and ferrules as well. I am still trying to solve the amp rack mounting boggle. I have also begun writing down everything to do with the active build in my cool little binder. I am gonna go full nerd on this build lol.

Waiting on two more RCA sets and now some Sky High 4awg uninsulated wire ferrules for my power wires.

Attachments

• 20220517_123452.jpg
    20220517_123452.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 16
I ordered a new remote bass knob for my Prime 1200x1. It does rated and then some @ 1ohm so I will hold on to it a bit longer. I will put that amp money into my electrical. I will go ahead and grab the 200a alternator and an AGM battery. My stock alternator is 90a. The H.O. is rated at 100+amps at idle and 200+ amps at 1,200rpm. Seems like the smart choice...

I ordered a new remote bass knob for my Prime 1200x1. It does rated and then some @ 1ohm so I will hold on to it a bit longer. I will put that amp money into my electrical. I will go ahead and grab the 200a alternator and an AGM battery. My stock alternator is 90a. The H.O. is rated at 100+amps at idle and 200+ amps at 1,200rpm. Seems like the smart choice...
Its always nice to use what you have and utilize what you have. Power is always a plus and usually needed with aftermarket upgrades within the electrical department.The Big 3 makes a big difference just on stock electrical alone without any other additions or upgrades. Pretty wise decision indeed. (y)

You will deff. benefit from the upgrade

OK!!! Here we go... it's a start!!! Rack mounted above the enclosure at a slight angle with a 1/2" gap in the front and an 1 1/2" in the rear. Rack is supported by 4 L brackets with 12 screws. I grabbed that punk and with much force cannot wiggle the rack or box. She's secure.

All cables and wires will be fed from under the board and secured. Sorry it's dirty, no time to vacuum yet. Well, what do ya'll think so far?

20220525-1853001.jpg

20220525-1852541.jpg

20220525-1852481.jpg

20220525-1852421.jpg

I like it. Honest opinion is I would probably match speaker wire and rca cables if they are showing or flip them around and show the power/ground/remote wires.

I do like the floating rack though that shows it off while also keeping it out of the way. Very nice touch on that.

Edit: I should add that I’m anal about symmetry and drive my wife crazy so take it as you will lol

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...