how to wire audiobahn flame Q?

Participant count
  • Participant list

subboxmaker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok my friend bought a 12" audiobahn flame Q sub so idea what model or andy particulars but he says that it has 8 terminals on the sub instead of 4 like with a dual voice. does anyone have any idea how to wire it or if he knows what hes talking about?

i know there are 8 instead of 4.. but im not sure how to wire it

audiobahn.com doesnt have anything on there about it...

ur friend is right when he says there are 8.. but im not sure

hopefully some1 can answer it... maybe u should call a local dealer who sells audiobahn

all audiobahn subs with duel voice coils have 8 terminals...it's so you can use multiple subs and not have to twist the wires together and make it look all ghetto.

If you look real close, half of the blue plastic on each side is labled + and the other half is labled -. For a 2ohm impedence (1 ohm with two subs), wire positive to positve and negative to negative, then negative on the sub to negative on the amp and positive on the sub to postive on the amp....pretty simple, eh? Now for an 8 (16 ohm with two subs) ohm load, you just wire the negatives to the postives on the sub, then positive and negative to their respective spots on the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.