How to install a 4 channel amp with stock stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list

Woogiedaopp

Hello, I have a 2012 ml350. I want to install a 4 channel amp to my car because I want more sound. I do know that mercades already have amplifiers in them but I want more. I don't know if many of you know what a chuchero is(they consist of two speakers can be any size. They also can have *** many tweeters or drivers you want)but I want to install one of those into my car. So basically I have a 12 inch 900 watt audio pipe bass and I orderd 2 audio pipe 8 inch speakers which are 500 watts RMS each. And a tweeter & a driver. I'm thinking on buying a 2000 watt 4 channel amp but I'm thinking it won't be enough power. "Audiopipe 2000-Watt 4-Channel Amp" to sum this up I know it's a little bit long but I just want to know how can I get the rcas with the high low converters? Do I need two high low converters or do I only need one? I also have another question. If I tap Into the rear speakers for one high low converter( for the bass) can I just tap into the front speakers for the mids? Or does it not work like that. I just need a professional to help me out because I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Thank you in advance.

A chuchero in the back is going to sounds terrible... Just stick some pro audio mids and tweeters in your factory location. If you want even louder throw some horn drivers under the dash. I don't know that vehicle at all so I can't help you with the factory amp and adding a LOC. It could be as simple as running an LC7i or you could need to fool the factory amp with resistors(I had to). Best bet is find a forum or Facebook group that is dedicated to that SUV and ask there.

Hello, I have a 2012 ml350. I want to install a 4 channel amp to my car because I want more sound. I do know that mercades already have amplifiers in them but I want more. I don't know if many of you know what a chuchero is(they consist of two speakers can be any size. They also can have *** many tweeters or drivers you want)but I want to install one of those into my car. So basically I have a 12 inch 900 watt audio pipe bass and I orderd 2 audio pipe 8 inch speakers which are 500 watts RMS each. And a tweeter & a driver. I'm thinking on buying a 2000 watt 4 channel amp but I'm thinking it won't be enough power. "Audiopipe 2000-Watt 4-Channel Amp" to sum this up I know it's a little bit long but I just want to know how can I get the rcas with the high low converters? Do I need two high low converters or do I only need one? I also have another question. If I tap Into the rear speakers for one high low converter( for the bass) can I just tap into the front speakers for the mids? Or does it not work like that. I just need a professional to help me out because I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. Thank you in advance.
Seek professional help before you buy garbage.

so you are gonna sabotage a perfectly nice mercedes with a garbage ghetto @ss system. It'll blare and make unpleasant ear piercing noise thats no where near enjoyable if thats your goal then go for it.

If you want actual loud and good sounding, sell or return your sh*t, name a budget and we'll design a proper system for you because what you want now is garbage upon garbage. Just stating the truth, you'll shoot yourself in the foot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.