How much does smaller than recommended box size affect Sound quality and spl

Okay good to know. Thank you so much for the help.

thats how it is for 15-18 Year olds i have to buy a smaller vehicle
  • a maximal wheelbase of 225 cm "90.0" (old regulation for A-traktor)
  • an unsprung rear axle, and a 10:1 gear ratio. (old regulation for A-traktor)
  • maximum truck bed not larger than 1.25 square meter
  • top speed was regulated to 33 km/h (20 mph)
  • a triangular slow vehicle sign in the back
  • second row of passengers not allowed
I didn't know unsprung axles were ever a thing. So the axle bolts straight to the frame? Max speed of 20mph? I have so many questions!

I didn't know unsprung axles were ever a thing. So the axle bolts straight to the frame? Max speed of 20mph? I have so many questions!
I can try to answer all questions you got

I know the unsprung axles is none sense i dont even think thats a thing. Yeah they want teens to drive but instead of drivers license they put a speed limit so you need to have a speed regulator but the thing is they are super easy to manipulate just connect a switch between the battery and the ignition coil and you can drive like 90mph

I can try to answer all questions you got

I know the unsprung axles is none sense i dont even think thats a thing. Yeah they want teens to drive but instead of drivers license they put a speed limit so you need to have a speed regulator but the thing is they are super easy to manipulate just connect a switch between the battery and the ignition coil and you can drive like 90mph
Do young drivers follow the exact same laws as farm equipment?

Do young drivers follow the exact same laws as farm equipment?
they are registered as a tractor so they are pretty much farming equpment tho most of them are illegal because the punishments are so lame my friend got a ticket when he drove 50mph with these

Last edited:
Okay good to know. Thank you so much for the help.

thats how it is for 15-18 Year olds i have to buy a smaller vehicle
  • a maximal wheelbase of 225 cm "90.0" (old regulation for A-traktor)
  • an unsprung rear axle, and a 10:1 gear ratio. (old regulation for A-traktor)
  • maximum truck bed not larger than 1.25 square meter
  • top speed was regulated to 33 km/h (20 mph)
  • a triangular slow vehicle sign in the back
  • second row of passengers not allowed
I'm at a loss for words here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...