How i can charge my CAR - Battery - since i cant remove it - due to the 2 farad capacitor... please read....

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hi i wonder how i can charge my car battery, i dont own a garage,
my car is parked on the street 2 miles from where i live in BG, i dont know someone with garage where i can go and charge it, my car is with Petrol fuel but my music is powerfull and consumes a lot of power and i drive my car very often , i have car battery charger but i cant remove the CAR battery since i have 2 farad capacitor in the back installed by audio shop and if i remove my car battery fuses which are strange form and factor blown and after i dont drive my car often my car battery goes to 000....
so i am stuck i need your advice.

I would honestly remove the capacitor. I've never seen a small capacitor like that really work.

How does your car battery go to 000? Are you reading the voltage off the capacitor?

Hi i wonder how i can charge my car battery, i dont own a garage,
my car is parked on the street 2 miles from where i live in BG, i dont know someone with garage where i can go and charge it, my car is with Petrol fuel but my music is powerfull and consumes a lot of power and i drive my car very often , i have car battery charger but i cant remove the CAR battery since i have 2 farad capacitor in the back installed by audio shop and if i remove my car battery fuses which are strange form and factor blown and after i dont drive my car often my car battery goes to 000....
so i am stuck i need your advice.
Really not much you can do besides either go for a good long drive at high RPM for a while once in a while or find a place to park where you can hook up a trickle charger. They do sell somewhat lightweight battery jumper packs here (and I suspect there as well) but they're probably still a bit bulkier and heavier than you'd want to donkey back and forth 4 miles round trip with.

Alternately you could build/buy a lithium solution which would be a bit more portable, but that will be extremely expensive for you and still who wants to hump that around in a backpack or whatever?

I live in BG, here parking spaces are very expensive,
, i do have jumper booster, but this doesnt solve my problem when i start my car, battery is still empty and unless i drive it few hours to recharge the battery i cant run it without jump starter CAR Battery is brand new. Basicly i leave my jump starter inside my car :) so i dont carry it all the time and charge it when battery is low... i have litium solution for jump starter i bought it used so far i used it several times and i am happy its not that heavy still bulky. If i remove my capacitor ,the issue then is when when my BASS hits big my music GOES OFF, i have that issue for my other car.... so i cant turn up the volume louder, which i really doesnt like...
My car goes to 0 since i dont drive it very often 1st of all and 2nd i drive it very few miles i drive my car lets say 5miles... only in city and rare occasions so there is not enough miles to recharge the battery enought... if i put solar panels into the car they will steal them.

I live in BG, here parking spaces are very expensive,
, i do have jumper booster, but this doesnt solve my problem when i start my car, battery is still empty and unless i drive it few hours to recharge the battery i cant run it without jump starter CAR Battery is brand new. Basicly i leave my jump starter inside my car :) so i dont carry it all the time and charge it when battery is low... i have litium solution for jump starter i bought it used so far i used it several times and i am happy its not that heavy still bulky. If i remove my capacitor ,the issue then is when when my BASS hits big my music GOES OFF, i have that issue for my other car.... so i cant turn up the volume louder, which i really doesnt like...
My car goes to 0 since i dont drive it very often 1st of all and 2nd i drive it very few miles i drive my car lets say 5miles... only in city and rare occasions so there is not enough miles to recharge the battery enought... if i put solar panels into the car they will steal them.
You're not making this easy. How about disconnecting either the battery or the capacitor when you leave the car? If the caps are the problem run a disconnect on your power wire to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...