FEATURED Hooptie Scion TC build

Figured as much, looks like the other Korean half-bridge out there but the pricing is definitely better then other places even the CAB 4500.1 is now 900 bucks and originally was 599.99.

Edit: to fix an error

Last edited:
Figured as much, looks like the other Korean half-bridge out there but the pricing is definitely better then other places even the CAB 4500.1 is now 900 bucks and originally was 599.99. They look to be the same amplifier from what I am seeing of the guts.

I was planning on a Soundqubed 6k but I paid $999 for my Soundqubed 7k a few years ago and the 6k is $1200 now...

I choked when I saw the current CAB 4500 price. :oops:

The Ruthless 4500 dynoed over 6k at 1 ohm and 15 volts.

Ruthless is full Korean, 30 pounds, dual inputs, and 2" longer.
CAB is Chinese, 20 pounds, and single inputs.

Well I know CAB is using Korean stuff in their chinese build house but that don't mean anything with how little they have been in stock.

Yeah after looking again you are right different guts completely.

Might have to look at that one. Been looking still at the HCCA Orion 3000 which does crazy numbers as well.

Definitely going to keep an eye on it and wait for a review. And hope my damn money situation improves,lol.

Thanks Pop you are going to cause me to spend even more money. Bad enough I still haven't bought the AGM for under the hood.

Then again I did end up causing you to switch to NVIDIA and spend money,lol.

Ignore the wiring... Waiting on Knukonceptz package to arrive. Speaker terminals are on other side than my Smart 5.

Amp seems good. Wired at .66 ohm. Nice not hearing the Taramps fan sequence every start up but I do still prefer the Taramps smart bass 5k over this amp. Always hear "Taramps don't play low" but I have to disagree completely. Taramps seemed to play louder on the lows than this amp.

ruthless amp in.jpg

ruthless amp in 2.jpg

Remote gain knob that came with the Ruthless amp.
ruthless amp issue.jpg

That control is very similar to the Cab or SIA amps I have here. Idk that SIA 3.5K I just preferred the way the Cab-22 sounded but it isn't enough power for what I am running right now. Heck the SIA isn't enough either those Fi's with the dual spiders just want more power then what that SIA can put out. I am SOL now anyways after getting fecked by the tax man and not getting back what I should from state which was gonna pay for the new battery so now I gotta figure that out first before buying an amp which ***** but tis life.

Cleaned up the amp wiring some after work. Pulled one sub while I was running the new 8 gauge and the coil still looks new. Voltage drop is damn near the same as the Taramps. Need to find some anti vibration mounts.

328837391_577534750611420_5755981628982751712_n.jpg

Ignore the wiring... Waiting on Knukonceptz package to arrive. Speaker terminals are on other side than my Smart 5.

Amp seems good. Wired at .66 ohm. Nice not hearing the Taramps fan sequence every start up but I do still prefer the Taramps smart bass 5k over this amp. Always hear "Taramps don't play low" but I have to disagree completely. Taramps seemed to play louder on the lows than this amp.

View attachment 46843

View attachment 46844

View attachment 46845
Nice quality control on that knob! I think my hcca sounded warmer than my taramps.

View attachment 46843

View attachment 46844

View attachment 46845
That's exactly what the deaf bonce 4 channel knobs look like crazy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...