Hook me up!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

NitroYZ125

I drive a 1995 GMC Sonoma ext. cab. What is a nice set up that will give me a good sound for around 400? I know thats not much but i just want louder than stock. I dont need the head unit and the stock speakers are good for now. I just need to know some decent subs, probably 10's and an amp.

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: NitroYZ125 ]

For subs take a look at:

Image Dynamics IDQ-10

Alpine Type R 10

Infinity Reference 1020w 10

Cerwin-Vega HED 10

As for the amps,

Zapco Studio 100x

JBL BP300.1

MTX Thunder 6152

Rockford Fosgate 250.2

Just a start.

Take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it , LOC black wire actually needed to be grounded . Every video I watched said said it doesn’t and that’s just to reduce noise but apparently...
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...
If you have multiple amps you do not need to run a power wire from each amp to battery.. You can have a single run of wire with a distribution...
Ill be wiring my next one up at the amps battery bank area and run it to the dash to keep an eye on it
Ok ill just do the two ohm for now .i have really good electrical .ill prolly just go ahead and buy a bass 8 or 12 k for now until i can get a...

About this thread

NitroYZ125

NitroYZ125
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
zane