Hifonics bx1000d

sneekerfreek
10+ year member

Before anyone else can post this

: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

I have been hearing some bad things about hifonics amps lately.

I just got a bx1000d, hookup to two 15" PG tid's wired at 1 ohm. When I have it cranked up the max( were I set my gains), the battery level is at lowest 13.9, highest 14.2. It is a selaed box by the way. The amp performs really well, and doesnt get too warm either. I got it off ebay.

If you want internal pics of the Hifonics BX1000D look inside my gallery. I have 3 pics of the amps internals and 1 of the outer casing along with the rest of my system.

I have one powering 3 jl w3 12's and have no problem whatsoever. IMHO all those complaining about the amp and problems were abusing them. Just my 2 cents

I just installed a BX1000D with two Alpine Type-Rs. It works fine, I haven't had a problem with it heating up either. I haven't ran it that hard yet, but... so far.

I have been running Hifonics Amps longer than alot of people that read the forum have been into car audio....

I love them.. Great Quality, great Price...

Before anyone else can post this
: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

I have been hearing some bad things about hifonics amps lately.

I just got a bx1000d, hookup to two 15" PG tid's wired at 1 ohm. When I have it cranked up the max( were I set my gains), the battery level is at lowest 13.9, highest 14.2. It is a selaed box by the way. The amp performs really well, and doesnt get too warm either. I got it off ebay.
don't you think that having your gain at max sound a lil fishy about this amp??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.